This post needs your help! Let me know in the comments what you have heard so I can add it to the post!
Rumors, Planned Openings, New Openings
- We have Uber and Lyft in Florence!
- New Hyatt Place Hotel Being built as we speak!
- Five Below- wish it would be open in time for stocking stuffers!
- SC Real Foods has moved to Celebration and it is GREAT! I got some pimento cheese and other goodies there the other day!
- Dairy Queen next to WF Wal-Mart
- Da Massimo is back in Florence… just saw it with my own eyes.
- Lidl a German Grocery
- Stride Rite is NOT closing and that was a rumor- actually it DID move into the Toy Shop
- Browns BBQ has opened in Florence– has anyone tried it??
- King Jefe Taco Bar: downtown (love it!)
- Boxcar Market (Mercantile and Grocer downtown) (I am super excited about this one!!) (I saw yesterday it is open! I need to check it out!) (I have shopped here many times, PLEASE support it!)
- H & M coming to Magnolia Mall (SCNow confirmed)
- Rumor: Steak and Shake
- Five Below (Magnolia Mall)
Not as New Openings and Movings
- Seminar Brewing has moved to Hwy 52 near 95
- Town Hall
- The Dispensary Rooftop Bar
- Aldi has opened a second location and redone their original location!
- SNIP has moved to Second Loop
- Taco Bell by the Mall
- The Pharmacy
- Zoe’s Kitchen to open at 2100 West Evans, suite B. (June 2017: OPEN)
- Local Motive Brewery
- Mi Tierra has moved to their new location on Celebration (so nice!)
- Bojangles is open near the end of Damon on Second Loop